A collaborative work of two renowned local brands from Chiang Mai, Moonler and Siam Celadon. The Siam bookshelf fuses celadon, the highly praised local ceramic, with Chamchuri wood, resulting in a striking design.
The Siam bookshelf is a new interpretation of a familiar marriage between ceramic objects and a bookshelf. It is an imprinted memory of ceramic pieces embedded into wood, turning an ordinary piece of furniture into an impressive decorative item. Celadon bookends and vases can be moved around to fit individual preferences.
Size 1790 mm
1. Combination Wood & Celadon : 23 wooden bases / 3 celadon bases, 4 celadon bookends, 2 celadon vases
2. All Wood : 26 wooden bases, 6 wooden bookends
Size 910 mm
1. Combination Wood & Celadon : 12 wooden bases / 2 celadon bookends, 2 celadon vases
2. All Wood : 12 wooden bases, 4 wooden bookends
*Notes : the position of celadon bookends & vases can move by hand.
• Our products are mainly made of Solid Chamchuri Wood (known as Acacia, Raintree, or Monkey Pod) which is a living material.
• Each and every solid wooden product is absolutely unique and has different colors, shades, and grains.
• Any cracks, knots, holes, or splits before or after sale represent a natural feature of true solid wood.
They are not imperfections but rather been accepted as a characteristic of solid wood.
• The movements between each solid wood plank glued together to form the tabletop or furniture part might occur over time due to the different conditions of weather, environment, and humidity. It cannot represent a reason for claims.